We are back at Lounge on the Farm this summer with our a gorgeous classic Glampervans. Call us now on 0800 035 3454 to book your place in the boutique camping field!
Lounge on the Farm was born in 2006 out of the desire to bring a unique slant to the UK summer festival market, and provide an event that promoted many performers, musicians, traders and creative talents. It has been going from strength to strength ever since, winning “Best Line Up” at the 2009 UK Festival Awards and the “Sustainability” award in both 2008 and again in 2011 at the Greener Festival Awards.
The essence of Lounge is in the local arts, culture, agriculture and economy. Run for locals, by locals that employs locals, it has a great impact on the immediate surrounding area. The line up is eclectic and the site is unique, situated on a real working Farm, just outside Canterbury. With a Victorian Funfair and cabaret circus at Lounge this year there’s only one thing left to say…………. roll up roll up roll up… its time to lounge in the luxury of a GlamperVan!
If you are coming with children, there is a dedicated area for kids up to age 12. Little Lounge comes complete with shows and workshops including The Science Museum’s Greatest Hits, Shlomo’s Beatboxing Adventure for Kids & Acrojou Circus Theatre.
Prices for weekend tickets start at £100 for adults, but children under the age of 12 get in ABSOLUTELY FREE. They also have great deals for family tickets! For more info or to book tickets go to: http://lotf.ticketline.co.uk/
Some of the great benefits of camping with us in Boutique camping:
- Your GlamperVan completely set up, waiting for you with its sun canopy ready to give you shade from the sunshine (it will shine…trust us…), so no cramped, hot and airless tent to drag around behind you and wrestle with as you put it up!
- A member of the GlamperVan team ready to take you through all of the great advantages of your new home for the weekend
- Your optional extras, such as, food hampers, fairy lights, bunting or any other special additions you would like to make your weekend special. See our Lovely Extras page for details.
- Private toilets and hot showers (only accessible by those in Boutique Camping).
- Super comfy bed with Egyptian cotton linen and goose down duvet.
- Fridge, cooker, all crockery and cooking equipment and washing up facilities.
- Thermostatically controlled heaters (which is like central heating in a campervan) in case it gets a bit chilly… we know how unpredictable the British weather can be!
Your glampervan will be ready for your arrival from Thursday the 25th until Monday the 29th of July, call us for information and prices.
Please call Aly to book your slot on 0800 035 3454 or direct on 07426 535201.