I have a non-UK driving licence, can I still hire a Glampervan?

Yes, if you have a non-UK driving licence you can still hire a camper, we can insure the following licences without any charge:

United Kingdom

Southern Ireland



Hong Kong (if previously held a UK licence)

New Zealand

South Africa


Other countries may have an additional excess to pay.  Please check on booking.



Posted in: General